South Korean company Pantech announced the start of sales at North American mobile operator AT & T, offering their services in standard GSM and UMTS, its new mobile phone model C610. This model is implemented raskladnom form factor, and has a bright red color scheme design shell phone.
Pantech C610 but did not include strong functionality, but still be able to offer its owners to take advantage of work in high-speed 3G/HSDPA mobile network operators have built 1.3 MP camera, music and navigation services operator.
Specifications Pantech C610:
• Support for communications standards: GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900 MHz
• Dimensions: 93.2 h46h18, 3mm
• Weight: 92 gr.
• Messaging: SMS, MMS, Mobile E-Mail, IM
• Embedded web browser, games, MP3 player
• Support for microSD memory card format
• Camera: 1.3 MP
• Support for GPS navigation
• Communication: Bluetooth v1.2 (profiles HSP, HFP, DUN, A2DP, OPP, FTP, AVRCP), USB 2.0
• Other applications: Alarm clock, calendar, text and voice notes, calculator, Tasks, stopwatch, converter values
Cost Pantech C610 will be about $ 250 without subsidies or $ 50 after signing 2-year carrier contract